Wednesday, July 23, 2008

iPhone Adventure

So, for those of you who have been in the loop, the last week or so has been quite an adventure. It all started a week ago friday - the long awaited June 11th. The day iPhone 3g came out. That day, I was intructed (by ATT) to go to Best Buy, return the phone I had been using (I opened a contract about 25 days before) and then I would be eligable for a new phone again. They have this great 30 day phone satisfaction thing... Anyway, somehow when I went to do that the system glitched. BIG TIME! So even though I waited in line for like 4 hours on friday night and had to actually go back Saturday, the system said that I was indeed NOT eligable. So, I lived without phone from Friday night through Tuesday. Tuesday I spent quite a bit of time on the phone trying to figure what was going on. No one could tell me. After more time on the phone, a visit to the ATT store and some very nice people on the phone on Thursday-Friday on Saturday my iPhone was delivered to the Anaheim Hills ATT corporate store. (By the way, if you go there, find Michael, he is the best) It makes me happy every time I think about it. Whenever I see it in my room I get happy. It has everything I need, including a light saber-thanks Ryan. What else could one need?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Mine will be here in a couple of days. Then, we can phone-saber fight!