Thursday, October 30, 2008

Upblogged...

I have been helping one of my coworkers with a work assignment, she has been working on getting a website/blog up and running. Over the last few days she decided to move the site over to blogger. Anyway, I have been helping her with various editing and layout elements. I do believe however now that the blog she has created is better than mine... and she now probably does more on blogger than I do. So I have officially been upblogged in the sense that her blog is much more unique, purposeful and overall specifically programmed and designed for the user. Oh well, I suppose I helped, but part of me is a bit jealous of the coolness and the experience she has had over the last few days. Today she even figured out how to post (quite easily) his newsletters which were in Publisher. Her solution, save them as jpgs and then post them. Quite amazing. If you would like to check it out, go for it here. In the meantime I am trying to figure out what elements I would like to add to make mine shine a bit more...

No comments: