Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New House Pics

So those of you who asked (1) here are some pics of my new house!  


The kitchen - the best part???   There is a sink in it - oh the things we take for granted - after a year of washing my dishes in the bathroom it is great to have a kitchen with an oven, a real stove and a sink!


Here is the living room.  The front door is just off to the right and the couch is facing a wall with a HUGE TV and a fireplace.



My room pic 1 - I made the quilt on my bed, it is not very wide (not much wider than you see) but it matches my surfer theme (I also made the throw pillow you see there)


Curtains and TV

The other side of my room.  My favorite part - my books!  There is a closet to the right along that wall and then the door is on the wall opposite the TV.  I love my new room!

1 comment:

Karly said...

yay! thanks for the pics:)