Tuesday, May 19, 2009

It's been a while...

Sorry all!  It's been a while, life has been a bit overwhelming.  Nothing major, just the regular busyness.  And I haven't really had anything to say.  Well, I guess I could write about church this sunday - I didn't like it.  I normally really like it, but this weekend our pastor was gone, so we had another pastor speak.  I know that it probably wasn't his intention - but what came across is "if you feel bad, or rather not positive, you are in sin b/c you are not worshipping God."  On one hand and to some extent I agree with him.  It is hard to worship God when you are having a bad attitude, but I also don't think that worshipping God is the end of all of our problems.  I think that God is more ok with our messiness than we give Him credit for.  I personally think that people who never had bad days (or weeks) are slightly insane - or incredibly out of touch with their emotions.  Maybe God blesses some people with "happier" spirits than others, I don't know.  What do you think?  

1 comment:

Laura Springer said...

I'm with ya. He knows we are but dust.