Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've been tagged...

Apparently in the blogging world there is a random tagging going on, and I have been hit. I am supposed to state 7 random things about myself. So, here we go...

1. I love staring at books on bookshelves. Whenever I am in offices or rooms where people have their books on bookshelves, I have trouble paying attention to them rather than what books they have and how they have decided to organize them, it has become a problem in certain situations. (Surprisingly my books are not that well organized although there is some order)

2. I think that I am the most movie illiterate person I know. As a child, teenager and even throughout college I didn't see a whole lot of movies, now I am trying to catch up with at least some of the so called "classics," but frankly I don't care that much. I suppose my movie expertise will have to end in the disney, pixar, and chic flic categories...

3. I love to look at watches in the store but I hate wearing them. I always want to buy one but since I never wear them it seems a bit pointless...

4. I have a hamster, his name is Cody Maverick (named after Jake Steele's hamster who was named after the penguin in Surf's up - I know I tried being more creative but I loved the movie, and Cody is a cool name for a hamster and I think Jake is a cool kid). I bought said hamster b/c in my little itty bitty house I needed a little friend and hamsters are small and I have always loved them.

5. I love to Tole Paint. However, unless I am making a gift, this talent is pretty much useless right now since my deco style is not quite the quaint, cutsy style of the tole painter it is kind of silly.

6. I think that colored cardstock should replace construction paper in all kid's craft projects unless one needs an extremely large piece of paper. Card stock is awesome, boldly colored, does not fade as easily, and does not remind me of 1970's era crafts. PLUS you can run it through the copy machine - novel idea!

7. I want to go visit Japan someday.

Ok, that is all.

1 comment:

Karly said...

paint me something! i need a tole nativity scene, and i KNOW you've made them before...