Sunday, December 21, 2008

A crazy weekend

So, I thought that I was pretty much on top of the whole Christmas thing, but somehow this weekend Christmas got a bit out of control.  Friday night my fam and I went to d-land.  It was a long night, they went home a bit after ten, but bre and I stayed until after midnight with some friends who were there as well.  It was fun to catch up, but it was a looong night.  
Saturday, my mom and I did some final Christmas shopping.  For my one last gift, I went to about 4 different stores (including Irvine Spectrum).  Then having the gift, it was off to lunch (amazing - the Counter) then we went home to clean house and get out the Christmas decorations, this included quite the hunt for out missing stocking collection and Christmas tree lights (which were not found until much after we had given up.  
Today, I taught (I do love being at my new church, even when we do have the occasional crazy morning) then I had to go to walmart for some essentials.  After that, it was home to wrap a multitude of presents and finish painting one more item.  (I have done a lot of painting this year) 
Now, it is all finally done, presents wrapped, objects painted, and I am even packed for the most part for my long venture into the OC beginning Tuesday night.  I am definitely looking forward to bed!

No comments: