Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Wonders of the Temecula Valley


There are not many amazing things about Temecula. It is usually about 10-15 degrees hotter than anywhere else. It boasts no amazing tourist attractions etc. However, in the last few weeks I have noticed that there are groups of sunflowers (at least I think that is what they are) growing up all over the place. This has been quite amazing. They have been at the edge of fields, on the side of roads, even along the center divider of the freeway. They grow up nearly six feet in places and are quite beatiful. I have been meaning to stop and take a picture somewhere. Well yesturday the power went out and myself and a two of my coworkers went for a stroll around the block to see how much of the power went out (the whole block was out) and as we were walking I saw some more. So, here they are. Enjoy one of the few amazing Temecula sights.

1 comment:

Karly said...

so pretty! it reminds me of all the poppies that come up in Yorba Linda when it rains