Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wii Rabbids


I love my Wii.  It makes me happy.  I miss having roomates to play with me (we used to waste quite a bit of time bonding with the Wii), but recently I made a new purchase.  I don't buy a lot of games, so when I do it is quite momentous.  I bought the third installment of the Raymon's Rabbids line of games.  I now own all three.  The first had an actual story line (somewhat) but the menus were a bit confusing.  The second was great.  One of the best party games ever.  I do believe however that the third is the best yet.  Rabbids TV is a television world that involves a variety of crazy games.  This game involves the Wii fit board, which adds a whole new dimension to controls.  So far I have sledded down a hill and driven a car using the fit pad as the petals in a car.  Awesome.  The new dancing game also makes one look a bit ridiculous but is quite entertaining.  Anyway, I am enjoying my new purchase!  Now, I just need a few friends to come play with me.  

No comments: